Being able to hold your bladder! It is an incredibly satisfying feeling to be able to have a full bladder and empty it. Gone are the days of frequent bathroom trips with no output!
Getting up off the floor! No more shifting to my hands and knees just to push myself up.
Food has tasted unbelievable since I gave birth. I would go as far to say that food tastes way better now than at any point during pregnancy. Not only have I been starving since delivery, but I am finally able to eat all the foods I have been missing.
Flexibility/Movement – I can touch my toes, tie my shoes, put socks on, I am able to put my legs through my pants legs without any assistance. The little things. It’s also nice to bend over and stretch.
Clothing – There is nothing like dropping a quick 15-20 pounds and being able to fit back into my clothes! I’m not going to lie though – My Old Navy low waist pregnancy jeans are still amazing to wear.
Heart burn? Feeling winded? Nausea? All gone.
The last nine months, (well technically fourteen months) of taking prenatal vitamins, eating healthy, giving up my pinot noir, eggs over easy, sushi were all worth it. Lexi Jane has made a nice addition to our family. She is perfect. (And I am not at all biased.)



No comments:
Post a Comment