Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pregnancy Journal: 20 weeks / Ultrasound




Food Cravings: Pho from West Dining hall. Mmmm. I had it the two times it was available this week.

Nausea: None

Favorite Clothes to Wear: Been drawn to Tony’s sweatshirts and shirts at night :) Big, warm, and comfy! Any elastic pants are fabulous.

Energy: Worked longer hours this week at camp, so I was more exhausted at the end of the day & was able to stay up late – somehow not tired the next day :)

Movement: Fluttering + a little jumping bean bouncing around.

Sleep: Still good. This week Tuck was at camp, Tony was working in the shop late, and I was covering camps late, so I didn’t get as much sleep. Somehow still functioned throughout the day just fine!

Things I miss: My eggs over easy at Sharon’s over my skillet. Scrambled is not the same. Iovino’s gorgonzola cream sauce over my pasta.

Things I am looking forward to: Decorating the baby's room now that we know the sex!

Memorable Moments: 1) Having our 20 week ultrasound this week! It was so much fun to watch her move around so much. She was extremely active! And yes, we found out the sex of our baby, and are all thrilled to be having a girl! 2) This week was the first time a stranger has asked if I was pregnant. I worked camp with a coach all week, and finally at the end of it, “I’ve just been dying to ask you, are you eating for two now? You just carry like a pregnant woman!”

Big Brother Tucker: Was at his first overnight camp this whole week. Lego Robotics! He was very excited to find out he’d be having a baby sister in 4.5 months.

Tony: Has been in the shop every night this week working on Supertruck! Also is going in to test for a position at Lebanon Police Department (so excited for him!). AND he hired a new technician in the shop, so they can get more work done. Lots of good things going on for Tony this week, despite us missing Tucker a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment